Above: The 18th hole at Argyle Country Club, home of the SMGA National headquarters. Argyle Country Club is a upscale 18 hole championship golf course located in Silver Spring, MD.
To facilitate golf course access for warrior golfers, the SMGA has forged a number of partnerships with local golf courses and country clubs. Special playing opportunities for SMGA members are available at local courses. Each course of golf club have there own set of rules regarding the use of their facilities. Please click on the courses below to see their rules and information sheet regarding SMGA members.
Warriors must tell Pro Shop staff they are SMGA members prior to arriving. Not all tee times are available to SMGA members, so you must inform them prior to making a tee time that you are an SMGA member with a valid ID and membership card.
• Argyle Country Club (Silver Spring, MD)
• Norbeck Country Club (Rockville, MD)
• Northwest Golf Course (Silver Spring, MD)
• Poolesville Golf Course (Poolesville, MD)
• Hampshire Greens Golf Course (Silver Spring, MD)
• Sligo Creek Golf Course (Silver Spring, MD)
• Needwood Maryland (Derwood, MD)
• Falls Road Golf Course (Potomac, MD)
• Laytonsville Golf Course (Laytonsville, MD)
• Rattlewood Golf Course (Mt. Airy, MD)
• Little Bennett Golf Course (Clarksburg, MD)
• Redgate Golf Course (Rockville, MD)
•TPC Potomac (Potomac, MD)
These golf course partnerships are open to SMGA Members. To become an SMGA Member you must have participated and completed an SMGA clinic series or our American Golfer Program; upon completion, you will be issued an SMGA membership card.
For more information about the SMGA and our golf course partners, please contact:
If you are a country club or golf course operator and would like more information on how your course can partner with the SMGA to offer playing opportunities to post-9/11 wounded and injured warriors, please contact:
© Copyright 2013 SMGA.org. All rights reserved.